Honoring one of the most decorated families in golf, The Harmon’s. This two day event consists of four-man teams representing various golf clubs throughout the world. Each team will comprise of an “A”, “B”, “C”, and “D” players based off their current handicap indexes. The team with the lowest two-day (90 – hole) score will be crowned, The Harmon Champion.
- 2014 Champions: K Club – Eoghan O’Connell, Brett Desmond, Aiden Browne, Dery Desmond
- 2015 Champions: Bellerive Country Club – Jay Williamson, Andy Frost, Toby Martin, James Steiner
- 2016 Champions: The Summit – Adrian Wadey, Kevin Marsh, Sheldon Souray, Tony Renaud
- 2017 Champions: Riverside Country Club – Neil Bhatka, Brian Price, Buddy Corazzi, Craig Blair
- 2018 Champions: Woodforest Golf Club – Taylor Dio, Sherwood Stewart, Scott Heitkemp, Robert Marling
- 2019 Champions: Floridian – Morgan Jewell, Brady Exber, Giles Kibbe, Butch Harmon